My Monochrome Sensory Box
Our baby sensory boxes have been recommended by Bump2Baby
. We've also been seen on the Baby Show Live @Home & the Emma's diary app!
Our monochrome baby sensory box is designed for new born babies to help stimulate their senses while their eyesight is still developing. New born babies cannot distinguish similar colours so high contrast objects are great to stimulate their visual sense! We have chosen products which will be fantastic for having fun and reaching some of their first developmental milestones such as visual tracking and reaching out for objects. With a range of objects and textures there is lots to explore!
If you want to know a little more, click here
to read our blog on the benefits of high contrast toys.
This baby sensory box includes:
Click here to see other sensory boxes & toys
- Play guide
- Foil blanket
- 2 x feathers
- Egg shaker - colour can vary
- Black and white ribbon ring
- Cow or dalmation puppet
- 3 high contrast flashcards with 6 images (printed front and back)
- Organza scarf (black or white- selected at random)
- Black and white rattle (see image 5 for variants)
Product Warning: not all items in this sensory box are classified as toys and should only be used as sensory props by the supervising adult, this includes the foil blanket, feather, organza scarf. When using any of these products it must be directly supervised by an adult due to the age of the child and potential health and safety risks. Toys that are included in this box will bare the CE mark to state that they are safe and what the appropriate age is for the product. Please wash organza scarf before first use. Always check items for any sign of damage and wear and tear before every use and discard immediately if anything is found to be wrong or of concern.
• This is not a toy only to be used as a sensory prop.• To be handled by an adult when playing with baby • Not to be used as a teether • Never to leave with baby unattended • Ensure all ribbons are tight and secure before every use • If ends fray or there any other signs of wear and tear please discard immediately
• This is not a toy only to be used as a sensory prop • Never leave baby unattended on foil blanket • Never leave a baby to sleep on a foil blanket • If rips do not continue use and discard • Do not use for long periods at a time• Not to be mouthed • Not to be cut • Warning: Visually impaired babies may find reflexions discomforting.
• This is not a toy only to be used as a sensory prop • Not to be handled by baby • Not to be mouthed • Not to be left in baby’s reach • Always check for signs of wear and tear before use and discard immediately if needed
My Little Goody box Ltd is not be held responsible or liable on how you choose to use your props.
If you have any questions or concerns let us know via email or one of our social media pages, our details can be found on our Contact Us page.
All orders are dispatched within 1-2 business days and delivered within 3-5 working days from date of order (subject to potential shipping delays with courier). Please see delivery and returns policies for more information.