Why buy a baby sensory box?
Playing with your baby is a great way to bond and spend quality time together in those first few precious months. Not only that but sensory play has been found to help brain development through building the following skills:
Gross and fine motor
My Little Goody Box's sensory boxes have been recommended by Bump2Baby
. We've also been seen on the Baby Show Live @Home & the Emma's diary app!
Each item chosen has been tried and tested by us and our babies and provides an element of learning through play. Designed to grow with your baby our sensory box has a play guide included for you to use as inspiration with ideas from newborn to crawling. We hope you love it and the memories you will create with your little one.
Some of the items in this box can vary in colour to what is displayed in the picture.
This baby sensory set includes:
- 1x Play guide
- 1x Rainbow Ribbon Ring (either a cloud or round wooden ring)
- 1x Foil blanket
- 1x Light up spikey ball
- 1x Feather
- 1x Organza scarf
- 1x Punching balloon
- 2x Tube of bubbles
- 2x Egg shaker
- 1x Duck or Dog puppet
- 1x Ocean animals cloth book with textured tails and crinkly front page.
- 1x Foam mirror
- 1x Cube rattle
- 1x Baby maraca
- 1x Textured ball
- 3x Flashcards (6 images printed front and back of each card)
Product Warning: not all items in this sensory box are classified as toys and should only be used as sensory props by the supervising adult, this includes the foil blanket, feather, organza scarf. When using any of these products it must be directly supervised by an adult due to the age of the child and potential health and safety risks. Toys that are included in this box will bare the CE mark to state that they are safe and what the appropriate age is for the product. Please wash organza scarf before first use. Always check items for any sign of damage and wear and tear before every use and discard immediately if anything is found to be wrong or of concern.
• This is not a toy only to be used as a sensory prop.• To be handled by an adult when playing with baby • Not to be used as a teether • Never to leave with baby unattended • Ensure all ribbons are tight and secure before every use • If ends fray or there any other signs of wear and tear please discard immediately
• This is not a toy only to be used as a sensory prop • Never leave baby unattended on foil blanket • Never leave a baby to sleep on a foil blanket • If rips do not continue use and discard • Do not use for long periods at a time• Not to be mouthed • Not to be cut • Warning: Visually impaired babies may find reflexions discomforting.
• This is not a toy only to be used as a sensory prop • Not to be handled by baby • Not to be mouthed • Not to be left in baby’s reach • Always check for signs of wear and tear before use and discard immediately if needed
My Little Goody box Ltd is not be held responsible or liable on how you choose to use your props.
If you have any questions or concerns let us know via email or one of our social media pages, our details can be found on our Contact Us page.
All orders are dispatched within 1-2 business days and delivered within 3-5 working days from date of order (subject to potential shipping delays with courier). Please see delivery and returns policies for more information.